WABI SABI MOMENTS

Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Welcome to the 21st Century!

Obama will be continuing the tradition of those before him by making weekly addresses to the nation, but in addition to the radio version, there will be YouTube editions! Yes, even once he takes office! Seems like the major internet presence he had during the campaign season will be put to good use in the coming days and I for one think it's a good thing. I mean, come on, I just watched his weekly address and didn't scream obscenities or have to stomp off to the other room to keep from breaking the screen (both common occurences with Bush's lovely chats to the nation), so that's sayin' something.

Welcome to the 21st century bitches, the presidency will never be the same...



(Yes I know I posted a video with captioning, I LOVE captions.)

No comments: