WABI SABI MOMENTS

Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Spammy McSpammers!

Ever notice the bossiness of spammers? I was deleting a spam post today and I read this disclaimer at the bottom:

This is not spam!
You recived this messege because you are a member at yahoogroups
You can send any messege to the group address %RECIPIENTEMAIL%!
friend!

Am I the only one amused by this? It really strikes me as funny how they say that! It's like "Sure this looks like spam and reads like spam and you have 80 messages in your spam folder that are identical to this, but this is not spam because I snuck on this mailing list and spewed a shitload of spam in the last few hours before a moderator caught me, so you just have to suck it up and enjoy! Spamalicious baby!!"

*falls over laughing*

A sense of humor is essential to maintaining one's sanity while sorting through thousands of junk emails.

No comments: