WABI SABI MOMENTS

Pages

Friday, October 10, 2008

Obama reads and conservative are scared.

A friend forwarded an email to me this morning. We're of the same political opinions and she thought I'd find the subject of the email interesting. I have to put it here because the hilarity of it is too much for me to keep to myself, and it's after 2 am here, and my brain won't be quiet. I've posted it in all it's odd caps, colorised font, panicky glory!!




It's titled: Thought you might like to see what OBAMA likes to read!!

(Not found on Snopes.com or TruthOrFiction.com)

CHECK OUT THE PIC-- IT IS NOT A PHOTOSHOP PIC! SEND THIS ON OR PRINT THIS AND HAND OUT COPIES TO YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY WHO DO NOT HAVE EMAIL.

LET AMERICANS KNOW WHAT WE'LL GET IF WE VOTE FOR OBAMA.

Do YOU See what he's reading? Pass this on!


This certainly makes me question the whole candidate and what he says!

This SHOULD open your eyes! What IS IT THAT Obama does read?


...is reading "The Post-American World"--- IT IS THE MUSLIM/ISLAMIC VIEW TO DESTROY AMERICAN FROM WITHIN.




OMG, it's so scary, I don't know how I'll be able to sleep tonight...err...this morning!! How dare he read books! What is this world coming to when a politician voluntarily reads, and reads thought provoking books at that!

Check out the book on Amazon.com. I guess the writer of this email probably figures those 141 people who wrote reviews must be Islamic terrorists in disguise too, right? Hmmmm...people who think like that, forwarding this email, now THAT is something to keep you awake at night!

1 comment:

DinerGirl said...

When did "liberal" become such a bad word? I'm inclined to blame Reagan, but mostly I blame the hate-mongering that's become so common under the Bushies.

Wouldn't it be nice to have a prez who actually knows what's going on in the world? Imagine it-- an informed president. It sounds almost like a pipe dream after 8 years of this disaster, doesn't it?