WABI SABI MOMENTS

Pages

Friday, October 31, 2008

And that's a wrap folks!

I can't believe I actually pulled off making one political post a day for the last 31 days!! This has been really fun! So thanks to those who have read my rantings every day, I feel like I've learned a lot in this past month and hope you have too. I'll probably keep up my political ramblings into November since the election is on the 4th, and after that will get back to what I usually do, which is ramble on about anything that comes to mind. Be afraid, be very afraid... ;-P

My last post of the month will end the way my first one started--encouraging you to vote. VOTE people, please, vote. I may have my opinions about who needs to be the next POTUS and you don't have to agree with me, all I ask is that you make yourself informed of the issues, take a good hard look at the candidates before you and what an administration with them at the top of it will look like, and at what direction it will take this country in. Then vote your conscience. But when you do that, please think not only of the things that matter in your own life, but in the lives of those around you, both in the US and abroad. The choice you make in that voting booth DOES affect the entire world.

And that's a wrap folks! I leave you with this quote, have a think on it, eh?

"One voice can change a room.
And if one voice can change a room
then it can change a city.
And if it can change a city,
it can change a state.
And if it can change a state,
it can change a nation.
And if it can change a nation,
it can change the world.
Your voice can change the world."

-Barack Obama

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so proud and impressed. You have stated great viewpoints and impressive arguments.
Great work.