WABI SABI MOMENTS

Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hannity Hates Me?

I was surfing the web last night trying to find another source for this claim (which I figured, if true, Faux News would be foaming at the mouth over) and clicked on a link from Google and was met with this:
Hah! I'm banned from the site! I guess Sean Hannity hates me or something... Maybe foreign IP addresses are restricted from viewing the site, or maybe he's a reader of my blog and I'm on his shit list? *falls over laughing*

I'm sure there's a logical reason for it, but I'm going to stick with the "he hates me" reasoning, 'cause it amuses me more.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I still remember Sean Hannity cutting his teeth in talk radio in Huntsville, Alabama in the early 90's and hitting on all the women who worked in the local media.
I can't tell you how many of us told him "no" before some newspaper reporter decided to go out with him. She ended up marrying him.
We still wish her luck every day.