WABI SABI MOMENTS

Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bye Bye Bush!

Do you see that? My "Bush's Last Day" counter is counting down the last few hours before the inauguration ceremony! I can't believe this day has come. Please let this be a peaceful day!

I could write a long post about what I've thought of the last 8 years, but I don't have it in me anymore. There is too much work to do, both for our world, our nation, and my house. ;-) So instead, I'm just going to post a link to a game that really made me laugh today! Goodbye Mr. Bush If you're feeling a little bummed that you can't go throw shoes at the White House in solidarity with others that have thrown them at the man himself, go have a play of the game! It's cathartic.

I'm staying up all night since it's the only way to catch the inauguration live...this should be fun. :-P

No comments: